Get an assessment of your football skills from a football scout and agent for free
You are convinced that you can go one step further in your career and have not yet found a way to realize it?
You are not sure if you and your environment correctly assess your skills?
Unsure what the next steps in your career should be?
You want a realistic assessment of your skills, market potential, possible next steps?
You have an agent but are still not completly happy?
You want to actively do something for your career?
SCOUT YOURSELF is a portal only for female football players. After a free registration at least one professional, certified scout will watch games or training sessions of this player. The player will then get feedback on possible next steps.
REGISTRATION AND SELF ASSESSMENT…
sign up and register your requirements, skills and ambitions like:
- League affiliation / league
- Current club
- Contract situation (if applicable)
- Preferential destination
- Preferential contract level
- Your playing positions
- Your current training level
- And – very important – your ambitions for the future
ANALYSIS AND CLASSIFICATION…
you will then receive from us
- an assessment of your potential
- a proposal for the right course of action
- an honest recommendation if you can be assigned to one of the following categories:
- Targeted observation on site
- Invitation to the screening group
- Recommendation for trial training at a club in Norway or abroad
- Recommendation for commitment to a club in Norway or abroad
- A proposal for contract negotiation with a club in Norway or abroad
By working with experienced scouts at the highest international level, nothing stands in the way of an all-encompassing, qualified analysis.
THE WHOLE PROCESS IS FREE OF CHARGE…
for you as an ambitious player. Because your potential positive career shouldn’t be prevented by any costs
Founded with the help of female football players, SCOUT YOURSELF aims to give young female footballers the opportunity to realize their dreams and become highly skilled players who will have fair opportunities in the future, nationally and internationally. The rules set by countries do not allow young female players to train and participate in matches as they did before the pandemic. All of us involved in football know this and want to get back on track as soon as possible. We think it’s important to give the young girls some hope, support and confidence to believe that this virus won’t hold them back forever.
GO ONE STEP FURTHER IN YOUR FOOTBALL CAREER